FULL-DAY ZOOM WEBINAR: Sales Controlling & Customer Analysis
After two years, Dietmar Pascher partner and trainer at Controller Akademie Munich
held his brand new business webinar in 2020.:
Participants had the opportunity to gain insight into the best German controlling practices directly from the most prominent trainer of the leading Controller Akademie. The official language of the seminar was English.
The latest trends in modern views on the sales controlling was presented, with special emphasis on the creation of customer analysis.
Tthis unique event that will help you discover more easily which are the strong and which the weak spots of your sales, and how to redirect the weaknesses towards positive trends.
08:45 – 09:00 Linking to webinar
09:00 – 10:30 Part 1
Sales Profitability Analysis
Product profitability and product mix decisions
Price-volume function, margin-based variance analysis
10:30 – 11:00 Break
11:00 – 12:30 Part 2
Break-even of sales and marketing activities
Sales controlling user cases
12:30 – 13:30 Break
13:30 – 15:00 Part 3
Customer Profitability Analysis
Discounts, price and condition controlling
Evaluation of customer value and cost to serve
15:00 – 15:30 Break
15:30 – 17:00 Part 4
Customer segmentation and management
Sales forecast with the „4-windows” form.
- controllers and their heads of departments
- top management, middle management, sales managers, sales analysts
- analysts, planners, accountants and heads of departments
- managers of BU, key account managers
- IT experts, that are introducing solutions to support controlling (BI, DW, Planning …)
- all that are facing business processes of sales functions and who want to explore in detail – sales and customer controlling
Seminar tuition was in English language, as well as all manuals and presentations. Therefore, in order to benefit from participation at least a passive knowledge of English was required..
Reserve your seat!
Contact and consulting
+385 1 779 3619