BSC – Premium Tool for Controlling
BSC is management, not measurement
The training “BALANCED SCORECARD – Premium Tool for Controlling” aims to raise our awareness about the best known tool of strategic planning in the world.
This is unique opportunity and event, which will greatly change your understanding of the strategic thinking. The Balanced Scorecard is a strategic planning and management system that is used extensively in
– business and industry,
– public sector and government, and
– organizations worldwide
to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization, improve internal and external communications, and monitor organization performance against strategic goals.
Who should attend:
• controllers and their heads of departments
• top management
• sales managers
• analysts, planners, accountants and heads of departments
• managers of BU, key account managers
• IT experts, that are introducing solutions to support controlling (BI, DW, Planning …)
• all that are facing planning and monitoring of individual business processes of sales managers of various business functions who want to explore sales controlling and controlling tools.
-Introduction: what means “having a strategy”
-Strategy – the bases of securing the company’s future
-Starting and developing the BSC
-Approach for concrete work
-TAI– strategic actions
-Organising the work
Mr Herwig Friedag is one of the most prominent German consultants for controlling and a lecturer at a number of German universities
He is one of the leading people of ICV, but above all one of the best known German consultants for the implementation of the Balanced Scorecard in companies, as well as the author of several books on BSC and controlling.
Reserve your seat!
Contact and consulting
+385 1 779 3619