Modern budgeting by Dietmar Pascher
Controller Akademie new one-day exceptional business seminar in Zagreb: Modern Budgeting – 28 May 2015. Trainer is Dietmar Pascher, partner and trainer in Controller Akademie Munich
Who should attend:
• controllers and their heads of departments
• top management
• sales managers
• analysts, planners, accountants and heads of departments
• managers of BU, key account managers
• IT experts, that are introducing solutions to support controlling (BI, DW, Planning …)
• all that are facing planning and monitoring of individual business processes of sales managers of various business functions who want to explore sales controlling and controlling tools
1. Strategic Planning
How to develop a strategic plan
Which analyses are useful
How to anchor with operational planning
2. Operational Planning
Why does the classic way of budgeting not work anymore
What can we learn from beyond budgeting
How to apply modern budgeting
3. Integration of Planning and Risk Management
Why risk management is an important planning tool
How to use for plausibility checks
What are the most important elements of good risk management
Registration fee for this seminar:
• the standard fee is 1,600.00 HRK + 400.00 VAT = 2,000.00 HRK
• the ICV member of the working group Croatia fee is 1,300.00 HRK + 325.00 VAT = 1,625.00 HRK
10% of discount is offered when at least three participants from one company register for a seminar.
The seminar price is per person and includes all training materials, lunches and refreshments, and certification diploma in English.
Full payment of the invoice must be made before the start of the seminar as a precondition of participation.
Reserve your seat!
Contact and consulting
+385 1 779 3619