Sales Controlling & Customer Analysis – save the date 15 May 2020
After two years, Dietmar Pascher partner and trainer in Controller Akademie Munich again in Zagreb with a brand new business seminar:
Participants will have the opportunity to gain insight into the best German controlling practices directly from the most prominent trainer of the leading Controller Akademie. The official language of the seminar will be English. Therefore, participants who wish to attend should have at least a passive knowledge of English.
The latest trends in modern views on the sales controlling will be presented, with special emphasis on the creation of customer analysis. Do not miss this unique event that will help you discover more easily which are the strong and which the weak spots of your sales, and how to redirect the weaknesses towards positive trends.
08:30 – 09:00 Gathering with coffee
09:00 – 10:30 Part 1
Sales Profitability Analysis
Product profitability and product mix decisions
Price-volume function, margin-based variance analysis
10:30 – 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 – 12:30 Part 2
Break-even of sales and marketing activities
Sales controlling user cases
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 15:00 Part 3
Customer Profitability Analysis
Discounts, price and condition controlling
Evaluation of customer value and cost to serve
15:00 – 15:30 Coffee Break
15:30 – 17:00 Part 4
Customer segmentation and management
Sales forecast with the „4-windows” form
Who should attend:
- controllers and their heads of departments
- top management, middle management, sales managers, sales analysts
- analysts, planners, accountants and heads of departments
- managers of BU, key account managers
- IT experts, that are introducing solutions to support controlling (BI, DW, Planning …)
- all that are facing business processes of sales functions and who want to explore in detail – sales and customer controlling
Date, time and place:
15 May 2020 from 09:00 to 17:00, Hotel Antunović, Zagreb, Zagrebačka avenija 100
Seminar tuition is in English language, as well as all manuals and presentations. Therefore, in order to benefit from participation at least a passive knowledge of English is required.
The registration fee for this seminar:
- the standard fee is 1,600.00 HRK + 400.00 VAT = 2,000.00 HRK
- the ICV member of the working group Croatia fee is 1,400.00 HRK + 350.00 VAT = 1,750.00 HRK
A 10% discount is offered when at least three participants from one company register for a seminar.
The seminar price is per person and includes all training materials, lunches and refreshments, and a certification diploma in English. Full payment of the invoice must be made before the start of the seminar as a precondition of participation.
For all further information, you can send a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of the last Dietmar Pascher seminar:
+385 1 779 3619